DIY overflow box. FIJI CUBE SENT WRONG PART

  • Thread starter Thread starter patdman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
modular marine
I love my Modular Marine. I would use them again if I needed an external overflow. Their box is also slightly higher then the internal box which is a plus
 
I put the order in modular Marine when it arrives, I will start a new build thread. Thanks, guys
 
I feel your pain. I bought a couple Aquamaxx dfc-120 skimmers when I first set up my grow out system. The initial plan was to set up 2 separate systems but ultimately I only set up one. Fast forward 2 years and I'm in the process of setting up that second system. I finally open the box to put the skimmer together and guess what? The collection cup is too small. I'm assuming it is the one for the dfc-80.

So I contacted BRS to see if there was anything I could do. I bought this thing 2 years ago, I wasn't expecting much. If anything, simply some assistance with trying to source the correct collection cup (at my expense, of course.. and rightfully so). They basically just blew me off. So now I have a perfectly good skimmer that I'll never be able to use as it was designed to be used.

I guess my complaint is the tone of the response I received. As previously stated, I wasn't expecting much (and definitely not any sort of refund or an exchange) but I got the impression that they couldn't have cared less.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new