DIY Phytoplankton Culture

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefNerd76
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I know this is old but looking to do this exact same thing want Phytoplankton and pods for my 180. Just not sure how large to start with. I dont have a big open area that I can do this in. Fish room is very small and tight. Might could setup a little cornor shelf with 2 total jars.

I see they also sale a nice kit now with everything you need but seems very high for what it is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new