DIY Refugium

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishineer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishineer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
12
Location
Santa Clarita
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm working on a cheap build for a HOB Refugium for my IM 20 Peninsula. Hopefully I will be able to get this build in the next few weeks. This is what I got done so far.

1) Modify Breeder Box. The flange needs to be cut to miss the bulkhead in chamber #1 for the filter sock / media basket.

IMG_0404.JPG
 
This is what is should look like after you use your square drill bit to get the corners square.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0413.JPG
    IMG_0413.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 101

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new