DIY Robotic Tester - BoraTronic

It would be nice to design the part where the syringe is mounted like this.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2616.jpg
    IMG_2616.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 157
Uncle Ali in China always have them in stock. The BigTreeTech is what I aways buy.
 
Uncle Ali in China always have them in stock. The BigTreeTech is what I aways buy.
The ones that I bought are from the same company that you mentioned
 
The one thing that I can find is the 12 V to 5 V / 12 V to 3V converter.
I wanna try the alk and this build also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new