Diy skimmer like skimz sk201

sammyhero2003

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Tehran
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys
Im a new member Iwant to diy a skimmer for my new tank because in my country there is no shop that i can buy skmzif you can help me thats great
I need some information I know the base of the cone is 20cm
the neck is 10 cm
I dont know about the height of the cone to the neck,any one know that?
the height of the cup?
diameter of the cup?
the thick of the plaxi of cone?
height of the base?
and which waterpump i can replace to es 2800 or es5000? in my country i cant find like that pump:squigglemouth:
i show on this picture what i need,please help me:gossip:
skimz_sk201.jpg
 
I think it would be hard to bed the acrylic to that circumfrance expecially the skimmer body but why cant you just have it shiped to your door
 
I think it would be hard to bed the acrylic to that circumfrance expecially the skimmer body but why cant you just have it shiped to your door
I live in iran and none of the shops shipped me
for making this I have no problem
the problem is the dimenssion that i havent that
I can make the body near 100-150 $
 
Wow your far away but yea if you can build it and you have the suplys then yea build ive never worked with acrylic before ive only made pcp skimmers
 
nobody can get me demenssion?
is it good to get that demenssion for my diy
height of base to neck 36cm
neck to top of the cup 17 cm
I dont sure the thickness of the cone,1mm is ok or 2mm?
 
lol I googled it first link I tried

*L 233mm (9.4") x W 233mm (9.4") x H 555mm (22.2")
* Cone base diameter (mm): 200mm (8")
 
lol I googled it first link I tried

*L 233mm (9.4") x W 233mm (9.4") x H 555mm (22.2")
* Cone base diameter (mm): 200mm (8")
I know that can you give me more info like thickness of kone? height of kone? or the other info that i post in the #1 post
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new