DIY stand for a 30 Long

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfief
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mfief

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
Messages
310
Reaction score
1
Location
Raeford, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to build a stand for the 30 long that I have been cycling in the garage. I still have some trim on the top, bottom and corners to do, as well as a good coat of paint. It will do the trick though. I looks like I have to build one for the 55 next. Here are the pics of what I have done so far. I will up load more when I make the trim and dress it up a bit.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 218
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 186
uploadfromtaptalk1401051202414.jpg

Well it has been a little more than a hot minute but here it is with the base board and trim. I am not painting it because I wont need it anymore once I finish my fish room
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new