DIY sump for Cade S2/1200

  • Thread starter Thread starter CasperOe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
5,509
Location
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers,

I am planning on making a replacement sump for my Cade S2/1200 as I want as big a refugium as I possibly can. By doing so, the control cabinet will completely disappear as I have room for all of my gear either over the tank in a controller cabinet- or on the side of it.

The tank will have to be drained when I move the middle support out of the way to swop them around, and plumbing will have to be slightly customized as well to suit my need.

This is what I got so far! :)

Any comments, feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Cade sump.JPG
 
Additionally, does anyone know of a good company in the UK making custom size acrylic boxes? :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new