Diy t5 ho supplement question

thehammer1985

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
675
Reaction score
313
Location
westland michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I hope an expert can chime in on this one. I have an ecotech gen 2 and I am not getting the coloration I was hoping for out of my sps so I decided well heck I'm gonna supplement with some tried and true t5 hos . I however want to tig weld an aluminum housing and retrofit both the ecotech and t5s into it . I know what caps I want what reflectors and I know I want dimmable options (I know it kills the life of the bulb still want it for personal preference). The only difficulty I'm having is choosing a dimmable ballast and finding what kind of digital interface to utilize for programmed controlling . If anyone can answer that it would be great. I know the stormx for leds is a 0-10v controller however I don't know if it's compatible with non leds. Any help I really appreciate it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new