DJ from NH

LiveFreeOrReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from New Hampshire, my name is DJ. I've been in the reefing community for about 15 years now. My reef is mixed. I have a 38 gallon peninsula. Slightly overstocked but running well. I am here in the community because over the years I have increased my dabbling in do-it-yourself stuff. I also am tired of buying from local shops due to pricing going up. I figure it would be easier to just by from other members or trade etc. currently focus has been phytoplankton cultures and raising copepods. I currently have a very large stock of tisbee and tigger pods
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
w e l c o m e
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new