DJ from NH

LiveFreeOrReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from New Hampshire, my name is DJ. I've been in the reefing community for about 15 years now. My reef is mixed. I have a 38 gallon peninsula. Slightly overstocked but running well. I am here in the community because over the years I have increased my dabbling in do-it-yourself stuff. I also am tired of buying from local shops due to pricing going up. I figure it would be easier to just by from other members or trade etc. currently focus has been phytoplankton cultures and raising copepods. I currently have a very large stock of tisbee and tigger pods
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
w e l c o m e
 
Black White and Yellow Modern Welcome Video(1).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new