Dj switch wiring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrt88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mrt88

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
80
Reaction score
15
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I am setting up a new tank and I want to use a do switch this time to Leo everything tidy.
it looks like I have two options for wiring. Use adaptors for each device or cut off the plugs and wire in iec adaptors

my question is- is it safe as I would love the fuse on each device? I have seen plenty of people do it thought. Can you get fussed adaptors?
any help would be great
 
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new