• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DJI MINI-PRO 4 With DJI Goggles 2

robbous

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
922
Reaction score
253
Location
New hampshire
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have DJI MINI-PRO 4 With DJI Goggles 2 with extra batteries and charger with camera lenses that hook to lens of drone as well, I " Barely Used this.. never used the goggles. I am looking for nice Metal Halide system and would be will to Trade.... What ya got??
drone .png
 
No metal halodes but have 4 Red Sea reef led 50 still sealed in box as well as 3 barely used
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new