Do I have something unique??? What would you pay for it??

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! So not looking to sell cause I love this fish, but I’m just curious, did I find something rare and how much do you think it’s worth? My one spot foxface has a spot on one side, but a heart on the other side. Rare Valentine’s Day Foxface??? Lol
4E6C949C-A491-484F-ABEC-0BAFFC3E9D44.jpeg

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some zoas that morphed and look like smiley faces. I asked the same thing once, everybody laughed at me. But yet nobody has ever seen them.

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! So not looking to sell cause I love this fish, but I’m just curious, did I find something rare and how much do you think it’s worth? My one spot foxface has a spot on one side, but a heart on the other side. Rare Valentine’s Day Foxface??? Lol
There's another recent thread somewhere about how people feel about buying fish with blemishes. Divers Den reduces the price when the picture shows a blemish, usually a damaged fin or a scar or something like that. Some would see your heart-shaped foxface as a blemish, not a bonus. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

For the poster with the smiley zoas, in the spirit of the never-ending debate about the high cost of fancy named frags, all you need now is a name for that zoa!

Back