Do i need a bubble maker in tank?

BuddyBonButt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Messages
758
Reaction score
299
Location
North America
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not a serious emergency but I do need answers quick. I started a 5-day blackout and moved my fish to an observation tank so they don't get too stressed. Do I need to add a bubble maker to the tank for oxygen? Here's a video to show how much water movement there is

 
I'm not an expert, but can confidently say my fish survived fine with much less water movement. And no problem.
I mean I have a bubbler but it's for my phytoplankton culture. I'd much rather have a crash of phyto than lose my fish. I love my cheap fish lol
 
I mean I have a bubbler but it's for my phytoplankton culture. I'd much rather have a crash of phyto than lose my fish. I love my cheap fish lol
All I had for movement for 2 fish similar size was a cheap ****** in tank filter. Did the job just fien and no stress to the fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new