Do I need to kill this girthy monster

DJC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s mainly because people are grossed out by them or they’ve heard the old wives’ tales of regular bristle worms catching and eating fish, inverts or corals.

Some are worried about fireworms and bobbit worms so any bristle worms are kill on sight to them. Of course if you see a real bobbit worm or fireworm then I’d be concerned. Thankfully the chances are quite slim that you have any.

Bristle worms are some of the best CUC members you can have. If you get a wrasse or have a wrasse, chances are good they’ll go for baby bristle worms so you’re worm population would be kept in check.
Well I think il just keep them maybe il move the big ones when they get big to a creep tank il set up and attempt to house the creepiest creatures I can find

This sounds like a great project to me

OP
OP
A

accidental_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Large bristleworms are harmless, just a bit creepy. The presence of large and multiplying bristleworms may hint that you're overfeeding, though- they're eating something.
there’s a surplus of raw shrimp in (failed) gorilla crab traps, so… (Otherwise, tank just houses frags except previously a clown in detention for a month.)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back