Do OG Purple Hornet zoas Still exist?

LA Reef Addict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2016
Messages
897
Reaction score
649
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If you have any, and willing to sell some, please let me know. I have searched high and low for well over 5 years now. Picture for reference

1678491489153.png
 
If you have any, and willing to sell some, please let me know. I have searched high and low for well over 5 years now. Picture for reference

1678491489153.png
I remember collecting these waaaaaaay back when. Even red hornets are getting harder to come by.
Good luck! Check some of the facebook groups in the bay area, bay area coral lovers is one i used to get any kind of zoa in. There were some good suppliers.
 
I remember collecting these waaaaaaay back when. Even red hornets are getting harder to come by.
Good luck! Check some of the facebook groups in the bay area, bay area coral lovers is one i used to get any kind of zoa in. There were some good suppliers.
I will check them out. Thanks for the lead.
 
I've got these here in Irvine, but not nearly as nice as the ones in your OP.
1710541374179.jpeg
Thanks for taking the time to post @JoJosReef
Unfortunately, one of the defining characteristics of true original purple hornets are the alternating colored lashes (gold > purple > gold > purple etc)
 
Thanks for taking the time to post @JoJosReef
Unfortunately, one of the defining characteristics of true original purple hornets are the alternating colored lashes (gold > purple > gold > purple etc)
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Into the rubbish bin with these posers!
 
Maybe Canada, a reefshop owner from Toronto is heading to the UK soon if I remember right from his youtube channel
 
Coral Stop has pretty much all the hornets on rotation FYI
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new