Do peppermint shrimps clean fish?

Miami Reef

Reef Chem Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,251
Reaction score
29,661
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know skunk cleaner shrimps set up cleaning stations, but do peppermint shrimps also do that?

*This is for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to diagnose or treat any illness.
 
I think it’s cleaning my lavender tang. Mind you the tang was harassing my coral banded shrimp asking for a clean. CBS didn’t know what was going on and was just trying to fend the tank off. Just a young fish 1-1/2” long added today. Peppermint is crawling over it and tang doesn’t seem to mind. Hope they make it ok. Will chase down a cleaner shrimp tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new