Do pipefish eat freeze dried copepods?

ihateSpirorbids

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2021
Messages
87
Reaction score
27
Location
Seattle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see that pipefish might eat frozen copepods, but will they eat freeze dried ones as well? Has anyone gotten their pipefish to eat freeze dried ones, those are more affordable than frozen packs.
 
If you have one on frozen food then I would think you can get them to eat freeze dried. You would need to rehydrate the food somehow so it would sink though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new