Do rock flower anenomes split?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ekimx8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ekimx8

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive never had a rock flower anenome, but i was always curious how do they propagate them? Im not advocating the idea of cutting them just to "frag" them but how do suppliers keep them populating?
 
Rock flower nems reproduce sexually, and from what I have read each nem has a determined sex. Whether you can frag them like BTAs I don't know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new