Do Sulphur Pearls contain Nickel

Joe Batt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Messages
495
Reaction score
284
Location
Dubai
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can Sulphur pearls contain Nickel?
I received my latest ICP with Ni at 26ug/l , it was previously at 0ug/l.

The only changes I can think that I made on the tank was to run a sulphur reactor for a few weeks to reduce nitrates. It is no longer in the tank as nitrates did reduce.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new