Do these look like AEFW bites?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mic209
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mic209

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
332
Reaction score
96
Location
Arroyo Grande, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never experienced AEFW as I dip every coral I get so I don't know what bite marks look like. I'm thinking these are where new polyps are growing. This is the underside of the tabling acro. What do you think?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405012714.936494.jpg
 
Those look like corralite locations. If you had AEFW the coral usually loses color and the bite marks are pale spots
 
I vote no. Many times bite marks will overlap each other. Not always….but many times.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new