Do we have any Illustrators/Graphic Designers on Reef2Reef?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,479
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do we have any Illustrators/Graphic Designers on Reef2Reef?

Looking for someone to work with that has knowledge of the hobby with the ability and eye to create illustrations and graphics for events and swag! :)

Please message me.

Thank you!
 
I’m sure there are some professionals here. I see them make things for vendors all the time. I dabble a little myself but just for personal use.
 
Thank you for the feedback and BUMP!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new