Do you clean snail shell with hydrogen peroxide?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CyberGuy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Small brush, paint on peroxide, let the snail sit for a couple minutes on a paper plate than rinse the snail in cup of saltwater before placing back in tank. Of course I tweeze off the big tufts of gha. I’ve done this a few times and haven’t lost one yet.
 
I liked the tip(s) about dipping a toothbrush or Qtip in peroxide. I get snails from wholesalers that are just covered in algae all the time.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new