Do you feed your cleanup crew?

hrdneglcry

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
718
Reaction score
212
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a lot of hermit crabs and the tank used to have several triggers and some dwarf angels etc. Now the tank only has a Grouper and two eels. So I noticed a while back that when I fed pellets that all the hermits came running for them. So I started feed them every few days depending in how the feeding goes with the fish .Do you feed yours?
 
Mine did a good job. There's no algae, so I feed them. 2 turbos get an inch square of nori every other day and a tux urchin gets a couple algae pellets every day or two. The nerites, ceriths, trochus, astraeas and cowrie seem to do alright with whatever still grows on the glass and keep the rocks clean.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new