How often to feed fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kokanuty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I fed my clownfish pair, Firefish, and YWG frozen food 1-2 times per day.
 
Auto feed a(4)pellet mix in the AM and early afternoon . 2 or 3 frozen cubes every evening. I rotate between about a dozen different frozen varieties. Mysis or spirulina brine shrimp are daily. One cube is always cyclops or rotifers…I have a lot of filter feeders. Live phytoplankton 2X a day. Nori 2-3 times a week. Target feed gorgs, feather dusters, scallops, and some LPS once a week or so.

My male lyre tail anthias really calmed down when I went to 3daily feedings!
Almost forgot…6 or 7 algae wafers a day…trying to keep my CUC from killing each other!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new