Do You Have A Peanut Worm In Your Tank?

Do you have a peanut worm in your tank?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

    Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I'm not sure

    Votes: 2 28.6%

  • Total voters
    7

MossyFroggyLove

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2024
Messages
864
Reaction score
828
Location
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heyoo guys! I decided to make a poll on "Do you have a peanut worm in your tank?" . This is because i recently found a peanut worm in my tank and i thought to myself, "How many people have peanut worms in their tank?" . So i decided to make a poll on it. Feel free to share your opinions and experiences with peanut worms too!
 
Not currently. In the past when I used live uncured rock I saw more peanut worms.
They are pretty cool and not problematic. They are however UGLY. 🪱
 
I would think many (most) people who have them don't know that they do. It is my understanding that very few of the hundreds of species venture into the open. They are most burrowers and crevice hiders. Some in the sand or bottom, other drilling right into rock or coral skeletons.
 
Last edited:
Not currently. In the past when I used live uncured rock I saw more peanut worms.
They are pretty cool and not problematic. They are however UGLY. 🪱
Ugly? I think they look adorable. They are soo cute!
 
I would think many (moar) people who have them don't know that they do. It is my understanding that very few of the hundreds of species venture into the open. They are most burrowers and crevice hiders. Some in the sand or bottom, other drilling right into rock or coral skeletons.
Yeah, i only found mine because i lifted a small rock purely just out of curiousity and out it flew from a hole.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new