Do You Have a Reefing YouTube Channel?

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey Reefers! I thought I would make a thread for those of us with a reefing YouTube channel. While it's always nice to see the professional videos from companies and full time content creators, watching real reefers with their tanks is my favorite thing to see. So feel free to list your channel here and tell us about it!

Last edited:

Court_Appointed_Hypeman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My videos are pretty amature but I do make some. I had seahorses for about 6 years so those might be interesting to the right folks.
Youll have to use the share link, this was to the youtube studio itself

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I just started my channel to move my coral spawning experiments off of the threads here. I pretty much just look at microorganisms under my microscope and post videos of them, but I have two larger videos in the works.

OP
OP
Reefer Matt

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
I just started my channel to move my coral spawning experiments off of the threads here. I pretty much just look at microorganisms under my microscope and post videos of them, but I have two larger videos in the works.

Cool! I like looking in my scope too! I just subscribed. Thanks! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

IntrinsicReef

View Badges
Reaction score

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Cool thread! A good way to find new channels to watch and support our comuunities aspiring you tubers. I commend those with the guts to try as I would love to have more reefing channels.

I don't have the guts myself though I've considered doing fish care videos as its a niche that is not well filled but I hate the sound of my own voice. Instead I just use Youtube as a supplement for my threads.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score

steveweast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This is a video that I just created a few days ago for my mixed reef. I tried something new for me….including some in-tank underwater footage.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back