Do you have any big plans for your tank before the year ends?

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the end of the year coming in a little over a month, I am wondering if you still have any plans for your tank before the year ends. Maybe you are patiently awaiting a new tank to come in, maybe snag some new livestock with the upcoming Black Friday/Christmas sales coming up, or maybe you are content with how your tank is right now. Curious to see what everyone says!

mues

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the end of the year coming in a little over a month, I am wondering if you still have any plans for your tank before the year ends. Maybe you are patiently awaiting a new tank to come in, maybe snag some new livestock with the upcoming Black Friday/Christmas sales coming up, or maybe you are content with how your tank is right now. Curious to see what everyone says!
My tank is almost done with cycle.... so very big plans! just don't know what they are yet! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

SaltyCabbage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually setting it up and getting it running lol. Can’t decide between a new 75g or using my old 125g, I’d love a smaller 4ft tank but that’s $130 I could spend on more coral or equipment for the 125g I already own lol.

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im gonna try and get a rainbow bubble tipped coral, and hopefully a toadstool.

0ttr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My big plans are decent lighting. It's limping along with basic budget lighting. Hoping to score something from the marketplace or a sale but we'll see. When I got into this it never occurred to me that lighting would be the the thing that would make me cringe on price so much. I feel like other stuff there are affordable options but good lighting I don't really feel that way.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 139 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back