Do you have as much pods as me? Normal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gsponi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gsponi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
138
Reaction score
94
Location
Switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9895b9c2-92af-47d7-8dc1-842ee0d6eb39.jpg


e4e403b8-8d4a-4b2f-b16a-4d30ee022e95.jpg


0bccf229-fb0b-412e-bc78-2de3eaea864e.jpg

Hi guys i know Pods are good. But holy f... in the morning bevore the light my glass is full and i mean full of them.

I dont have any gha and other algea problem i have too many snails for that, but what do they feed instead, bacteria?

My po4 and Nitrate are0.03 and 4 and i dose P and N to hold it. i feed only once at evening frozen food( washed)
 
My tank is the same way. I have a 180 and it is full of pods. When I use the scraper to clean the glass, I'm not sure if I kill them. I have two mandarins that also eat frozen food but I do see them hunting/eating during the day. The tank must be healthy so enjoy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new