do you have tank envy?

ChrisfromBrick

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
3,556
Reaction score
4,903
Location
Brick, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I met a great seller today from fb market filled with both rare and non-rare acropora and some other items. Main tank is a IM 200g lit with some MH pendants and reefbrites. In addition, 4 other tanks around the 100g size range. Has been in hobby for 20 years I think.

Blown away at his colonies and equipment. Am I the only one that sees this and scratches my head at how some people seem to have it all? Do you run into people that call themselves average hobbyists but maintain these amazing tanks?

He was cool. Retired and looked no older than 45.
 
It all depends on how much time and money we have on our hands. Priorities also dictate how far down the reefing rabbit hole to go. But it’s always fun to see a candy store.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new