Do you let your acros collide?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lapras
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lapras

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2017
Messages
112
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I started, I could have planned a bit better. Acros started small, but some grew faster... have your acros collided after a time, or get overrun? Do you leave them alone or do you take action and re-locate? I fear I'd mess something up, so I leave everything alone for the most part.

collide1.jpg collide2.jpg collide3.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new