Do you like fireworms? Post your selfie here!

kingmushroom

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
Location
Brazil
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plate coral (Fungiidae)

VID_20240202_195826157_exported_8603 (1).jpg
 
Candy Cane (Caulastraea furcata)
IMG_20241219_223308053.jpg

Sorry for the crappy photo, but I am always hungry when it's time to sleep.
 
Brain Coral (platygira) Ultra Green Australian
IMG_20250109_000036958.jpg

The Lawnmower turned on the kitchen light while I was inside the fridge:
VID_20250108_235548836_exported_30566.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new