Do you listen to music while you reef?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jcagle09
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
When I do water changes/tank maintenance on the weekends, I'm allowed to crank my music up (a little bit). Mostly I'm left alone to do my thing. I even sing along if I'm sure no one else can hear.
 
the only thing i listen to is the vulgar language i spew out when water spills, something breaks, i cut myself, etc etc etc
 
I just hope I can get around when I'm 50. I havent done myself any favors in my 20's.
[/QUOTE]
You will be surprised. just take care of the injuries properly. They haunt you 20 years later if you don’t. I’m going to fire up some Skynyrd and run to the beer store!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new