Do You Live Up To Your Screen Name ?

I guess I do. I’ve always loved the sea and live 5 minutes walk from there. And I’ve been called a witch before and worse. Here’s my voodoo doll. @Katrina71
95711AA2-F021-4C47-B98D-CB7DFE56B061.jpeg
 
I can't remember when I began this hobby. I do remember having 11 tanks when I was 11 years old. I'm 62 now. I'm afraid I may actually be keeping fish out of habit.
 
I only have one wrasse. So, maybe?
 
Had 4 puppies in the house at the time. Hence, Flippers 4 pups.
 
Screenshot_20190306-070858_Facebook.jpg
Retired US Army Field Artillery. Back in the day we had red stripes on our uniform pants. Hence the Redleg nickname.
 
My zodiac sign is Pisces, I'm crazy for fish and I am all powerful....sooooo Absolutely
 
I try not to, Diznaster is a nasty disaster. I tend to subscribe to the philosophy of "go big or go home". The result is usually epic, good or bad. Awesomtastrophie is a bit of a mouthful, and I prefer to be self depreciating.
 
Yes... mine was because I had to complete about fifteen captchas on another fish-keeping site and got fed up, so decided to make a "statement"
 
Yes. It’s my career choice and it’s the number of my apparatus at my firehouse aka the house of bells. Very busy firehouse in a large metropolitan.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new