Do You Live Up To Your Screen Name ?

For years I went by NinnJinn Vending... I owned a snack and drink vending machine business for about 10 years but then the state started requiring schools to forbid access to students and since roughly 50% of my route was schools I quickly started going under..

So I sold out to a larger company and went into the pizza business.

Kept ninnjinn but dropped vending.
 
Been married going on 38 years ... have learned to be "patient"! :) .... AND ... as they say: "nothing 'good' ever happens fast in the saltwater hobby" ... so HAVE to be patient!
 
Hmmmm. That’s my daughter in a sharks mouth at the VA Beach Aquarium, but i do have a goby and yes he won my heart
 
Eating dinner with my parents they both joked I was adopted from gypsies at the same time... I’m sure they were joke so I probably have nothing to live up to...
 
I do, in fact, every day. I am a Pharmacist by trade and my name is John.
 
Most definitely OIIIIIO

BD627CBB-5546-4C6E-BB5B-DFDBE50327A7.jpeg
 
My first tank was a BioCube. For years my biggest hobby was World of Warcraft, and my main there was named Kabe... so combine my two hobbies, and there you have it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new