Do You Own a Microscope?

Do You Own a Microscope?

  • Yes

    Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Want To Get One

    Votes: 1 9.1%

  • Total voters
    11

Reefer Matt

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
11,242
Reaction score
42,950
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When weird things pop up in my tanks, I like to be sure of what I’m looking at. I use a student grade microscope to do that. My strategy is to cut out the guesswork, fix the problem, and get back to reefing asap. So, do you have a microscope? And if so, has it been useful to you?
 
It is something I want to get in the future!
 
I have one that I picked up cheap at the pawn shop one day. Didn’t need it until I got Dino’s but when I catch something small they come in handy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new