Do you reef MORE, LESS or the SAME on the weekends?

Do you reef more, less or the same on the weekends?

  • MORE

    Votes: 393 67.0%
  • LESS

    Votes: 33 5.6%
  • SAME

    Votes: 161 27.4%

  • Total voters
    587
I'm lucky enough to be able to work from home - which affords me some time to tinker with my tanks throughout the day. I typically do water changes at lunch time.
 
I have the same routine every day.

Wake up, clean the glass, thaw food, wait for lights to go on at 8:30am, feed...and stare until I have to go to the restaurant.

I am obsessed with my system..lol
 
Gonna do water change tomorrow...
 
More on the weekends since I don’t work. But if I have free time or if I need to do something then I’ll work on the tank during the week. I think it all depends on what the tank needs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new