Do you use a controller on your nano/pico tank?

Do you use a controller on your nano/pico tank?

  • Yes

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • No

    Votes: 42 71.2%

  • Total voters
    59

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
1,284
Reaction score
7
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm bringing my 5.5 gallon pico and my 3 gallon planted pico to school and I am tempted to buy an AC2. Just wondering if I'm just impressed by the technology or if I should actually buy it. I would only pay $150 for the AC2 temp and ph probes and 3 x10 outlets. I know this is a good deal just not really sure if I actually need it. Thanks guys
 
yea I want to be able to control it remotely if I get one so that's why I would go with the AC2 and not the RKL. But the more crap makes a controller more valuable for a big tank...
 
If I could afford I would. It would make things easier if there is alot going on. Just takes a sec to stop and check temp and PH.
 
i would if i stop buying frags.... i need to go to Reefers Anonymous so they can tell me to stop buying frags and buy more better equipment
 
for that price i would buy it anyway.i just added one to my aquapod,i don't know how i made it so long without one.it's worth it just for temp control.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new