I buy a 16oz each of flat frozen mysis & brine. Put both together in a strianer, and put the strainer in a bowl and let it thaw and drain. After all thawed, dump out the water and put both mysis and brine in the bowl and add vitimans, and dry coral grow, mix together. Then I put into ice cube trays and freeze. When frozen, I take out of the ice trays, and cut the cubes in half,(because the cubes are to much to use at one feeding). I have a cone feeder in the DT and I drop the frozen cube into it, and as it thaws and falls out slowly and the fish wait for it and eat it. Hardly any is wasted. I feed half a cube in the morning and half a cube at nite. They get flake food in the afternoon. I do the making of this fish food once a month.