DOA thoughts?

panathinaikos55

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
483
Reaction score
917
Location
Lansing, MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a shipment (won't name who from because it's not relevant to the discussion) yesterday that was delayed 4 hours by FedEx. I live in Michigan and it's winter... overnight temps were low 20's. The other coral that came along with the Pink Stylophora was DOA and I will be receiving credit for it.

This is the condition of the Stylo after spending the night in my tank. They told me it still looked like it would make it Just wanted to get your thoughts because it looks pretty far gone.

1614269118245.png
 
Looks fine considering...
I received an order yesterday and water was cold. Two acros are struggling - one is mostly white and water in bag smelled foul and was cloudy - last time that happened it didn't make it. Id be surprised if yours doesn't pull through though.
 
Awesome, thanks for the replies!

I've never had one look this bad before so I started doubting. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new