Docstmpers 220g cube!!

Docstomper

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
44
Location
Las vegas NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a long time since I posted..

This is what my tax returns and my wife let me buy!! Lol.

Building of the stand
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334828470.334326.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334828529.393742.jpg


Here is the tank empty

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334828589.338657.jpg


After fiddling with plumbing and PVC I finally got it plumbed and filled!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334828698.407186.jpg


Only one 6 bulb t5 at the time.


Here is the fts filled and all lighting added

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334828771.070989.jpg
 
Tank dem's are 48x48x22!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334829653.286413.jpg


FYI these picks are a week old I added another 50 lbs live rock.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334829691.155994.jpg



Stock list.
1 yellow tang
1 hippo
1 copper band butterfly
1 meluranus wrasse
3 fire fish
1 long nose hawk
And finally 1 Achilles tang in a few weeks
 
How did I miss this bad boy?
 
Awesome tank! Glad you went with a small overflow.

For some reason, I don't know if it's a particular tank manufacturer or what, but they put in MASSIVE center overflow for some known reason.

Anyways your looks perfect! Nice work.
 
awesome build and tank dimensions! wish i had room for a large cube, i'd make one big enuff to be able to dive and swim with my fishies..:clap2:
 
Very nice, must be really cool having that much space from a cube. Enjoy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new