Does Anybody Have The Coral Life 23/32 Biocube Stand?

BamboozleBean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at getting this stand for a 18x18 inch tank, however I’m not sure if it would fit cleanly with the curve in the front of the stand.
Help is much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Phildago

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had that stand for it. It was okay, but not worth it. I think you'd be better off going with something a bit better. I'm not a fan of the back at all, it fell apart.and the stand became fairly unstable. You could probably get a wooden cabinet the same size for the same price and have better durability. The biocube stand is sleek looking, if that's what you're going for

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had that stand for it. It was okay, but not worth it. I think you'd be better off going with something a bit better. I'm not a fan of the back at all, it fell apart.and the stand became fairly unstable. You could probably get a wooden cabinet the same size for the same price and have better durability. The biocube stand is sleek looking, if that's what you're going for
Hahah ya the back went the first hour and I added cross supports to stabilize it. Once it is solid it's not a bad stand. But if you dont get it for under 100 I'd say get a different one ;)

Phildago

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahah ya the back went the first hour and I added cross supports to stabilize it. Once it is solid it's not a bad stand. But if you dont get it for under 100 I'd say get a different one ;)
Yup, I paid 150 for it and felt like I could've spent better. Under 100 I think it would be worth it though.

Phildago

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont beat yourself up over it. Just reinforce it and it will be fine for you!
It would've been, but I actually got a crack in my biocube and it was leaking, so I did an emergency switch over to 40 b. I've since built my stand and a canopy, and am extremely pleased with how everything came out.

Reinforcing would've been the right move though.

One thing also about the biocube stand was that it was a little bit low for me. Just my opinion from some trial and error, but it's all stuff to consider if you're looking for versatility.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It would've been, but I actually got a crack in my biocube and it was leaking, so I did an emergency switch over to 40 b. I've since built my stand and a canopy, and am extremely pleased with how everything came out.

Reinforcing would've been the right move though.

One thing also about the biocube stand was that it was a little bit low for me. Just my opinion from some trial and error, but it's all stuff to consider if you're looking for versatility.
Nicely done!!

I'm only 5'5" so the stand is perfect height for me HAHAHAHA

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nicely done!!

I'm only 5'5" so the stand is perfect height for me HAHAHAHA
I'm 5'6", and yes that part is good for us. I would also suggest reinforcing it. Easy mod.

OP
OP
BamboozleBean

BamboozleBean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a coral life 32 and it came with a stand that is curned..., what measurements do you need?
The measurements I need is the top platform where the tank would rest, if I put a square that was 18x18 on top I was wondering if it would fit.
Thanks for the response. :)

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The measurements I need is the top platform where the tank would rest, if I put a square that was 18x18 on top I was wondering if it would fit.
Thanks for the response. :)
Are you looking at the single door, or double door?

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The double door stand would fit your needs.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah the double door for sure, but since there’s a curve and the tank is a square. I’m worried that the tank will hang off the front a little bit.
I measured. You'll be fine. The back is flat. If you put yours flush, it still leaves space at the front before the curve starts.

OP
OP
BamboozleBean

BamboozleBean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I measured. You'll be fine. The back is flat. If you put yours flush, it still leaves space at the front before the curve starts.
Thanks! I appreciate you measuring that. Glad it’ll fit, I just like everything to fit cleanly and look nice.
:)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 36 30.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back