Does Anybody Use Their Turn Signal Anymore?

Quah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Wyoming you merge into the left lane. Turn signals be danged!

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Atlanta using your signals just makes the people behind you speed up in order to make it harder for you to slow down and turn.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only time I don't use it is when someone is tailgating me. Then I slam on my brakes hopeing they will hit the back of my truck so I can get a new one.

rock_lobster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Atlanta using your signals just makes the people behind you speed up in order to make it harder for you to slow down and turn.

YES same here, use turn signal and they will speed up to cut you off. Also notice a lot of opportunist motorist in the south who are trying to get a collision insurance claim they will hit you intentionally so it may be better not to telegraph your next move lol.

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its probably more dangerous to record things with your phone while driving down the interstate. Yes I hate when people dont use their blinkers, but i hate it more when they are using their phone while driving. Statistically it kills more people too. So if you were the one who recorded that then posted about the other guy, shame on you.

Dash cam. ;)

donny619

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... Only when you're just about to make that lane change ..

Dancingmad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They way people drive makes me want to sell my car and purchase a gyrocopter to go places. There are a lot of trees where I live though, and trees are OP when you're flying....

Who cares if I have to "park" at the back of the lot - taking a gyrocopter everywhere would rock. Mine would definitely have a racing stripe or flames b/c it makes them go at least 10% faster.

Richards_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my #1 peeve, my #2 is people not getting up to speed on the on ramp. The on ramp is there to get up to the speed of traffic on the freeway, not lolygag at 25mph.

ReeferMaddness843

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought of you guys today. On the way home from the fish store today and was behind a guy in the right lane with left turn signal on for roughly 10 minutes of interstate travel, at which point he processs to take the same exit as myself ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD WITH LEFT TURN SIGNAL STILL ON! Lol. Ahhhhh, I feel better now.

smokin'reefer

Sea Urchin
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While your on the subject....
I drive a carhauler, you know one of these.
fa0b4e2278c5620b3b91864d63121744.jpg

I can't speak for other carhaulers, but if you see my turn signal (I use it all the time),
you will notice there is no question mark on it. I'm not asking for peemission, I am letting you know I am coming over.
If by chance you watch Street Outlaws and mistake this for a signal to race into that spot, you might be in for a surprise. There is not much on your car that would even leave a Mark on that orange powdercoat.
Just thought I would take the opportunity to make you guys aware of this.
Thanx and be safe.[emoji41]

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta say this is right near the top of my list of bad driving habits that 90% of drivers seem to have. other 10% must all be fellow reefers lol another HUGE pet peeve of mine is signal or not, someone who cuts across 2-3 lanes to barely make an exit ramp while almost hitting the divide and every other car on the road (happens thousands of times a day just here in Calgary alone). Some people just deserve to permanently lose there license. There's a reason my truck doesn't have bars on the front, or I'd just start smashing into these idiots on a daily basis. :mad::mad::mad:

rudyrizzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love people that don't gives me reason to do a traffic stop! Get a lot of arrests off of no turn signal! So many drug and warrant arrests off of it.

Tautog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try and figure people out is funny. Most think it's their right of passion that you should let them into the highway traffic. But highway drivers have the right of way, it's the law! Try understanding why that guy that's tailgating you decides to go around you, then cut you off to get off that next exit, just so he's first, but your not even getting off that exit. But nobody stops at Stop signs either!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back