Does Anybody Use Their Turn Signal Anymore?

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my biggest driving pet peeves! That, and the people that wait to merge into your lane, when you're going 75 mph on the freeway, until the last second and are going maybe a quarter of the speed! What is that?! Lol

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My biggest pet peeve right now is the people that park their vehicle along the front of the store and stay there while their spouse shops. I tried to go to the grocery store last week and there were 5 or 6 cars parked in front of the store with someone in the drivers seat playing on their phone while they waited. This made it very difficult to try and get around the parking lot since they are now taking up one of the 2 lanes the go in front of the store. When it is raining it is even worse. I wish I could just walk along punturing holes in their tires. Guess these people are too important and the "No Parking" sign doesn't apply to them.

A Toadstool Leather

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen people almost causing fatal accidents like this. Too many people turn suddenly without warning while not checking who is near.

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This makes me bonkers! I use my turn signal even pulling into my own driveway and I live on a private road :D

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen people almost causing fatal accidents like this. Too many people turn suddenly without warning while not checking who is near.

What I see every day on my way home is the person that can't follow the dotted lines when turning. I have a couple of left turns where the 2 left lanes both turn and they have white lines showing the second left turn lane should turn into the fartherest right lane. Almost every day the person in front of me ignores the lines and trys to turn into the nearest lane and then they look upset that they get honked at.

The other is the person on the highway that is in the far left lane and they decide they need the exit that is coming up in a few hundred feet and come to a complete stop waiting so they can cross 2 or 3 lanes to get to the exit. Very dangerous when everyone else is doing 70mph. At least these people usually use there blinker. ;Dummy

OP
OP
Jim C

Jim C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Putting your blinker on is such a small way to help prevent catastrophic accidents. And it takes virtually no effort.

ReeferMaddness843

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My biggest pet peeve right now is the people that park their vehicle along the front of the store and stay there while their spouse shops. I tried to go to the grocery store last week and there were 5 or 6 cars parked in front of the store with someone in the drivers seat playing on their phone while they waited. This made it very difficult to try and get around the parking lot since they are now taking up one of the 2 lanes the go in front of the store. When it is raining it is even worse. I wish I could just walk along punturing holes in their tires. Guess these people are too important and the "No Parking" sign doesn't apply to them.
I have no clue what you're talking about. Hahahahahaha IMG_7766.JPG

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear the blinker fluid in newer cars gets consumed rapidly and is very expensive to replace. Not nearly as cheap as the windshield wiper fluid.

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am fed up with people not using their turn signal! Does this bother anyone else?

I'm filled with rage just reading this sentence, so go ahead and put me down as a "Heck Yes".

I wish I could just walk along punturing holes in their tires. Guess these people are too important and the "No Parking" sign doesn't apply to them.

I mean, it really just depends on how fast you can run. ;-)

This guy.

This. I had a truck behind me with his left blinker on (two lane back woods highway) for a solid 30 minutes yesterday morning on my commute. I tried turning my blinker on for 3 blinks at a time multiple times. Tried turning my tail lights off and on and then activating the blinker. No joy. You just can't help some people.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear the blinker fluid in newer cars gets consumed rapidly and is very expensive to replace. Not nearly as cheap as the windshield wiper fluid.
Most major auto stores run a half-off special on it once a year on April 1st. No coupon needed; just ask for the discount and they'll grab you a bottle from behind the counter.

JamesP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its probably more dangerous to record things with your phone while driving down the interstate. Yes I hate when people dont use their blinkers, but i hate it more when they are using their phone while driving. Statistically it kills more people too. So if you were the one who recorded that then posted about the other guy, shame on you.

Mkus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah its crazy go out to California no one ever does there's something in the water out there!!

Frop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my biggest driving pet peeves! That, and the people that wait to merge into your lane, when you're going 75 mph on the freeway, until the last second and are going maybe a quarter of the speed! What is that?! Lol

Ya I hate merging onto the freeway behind those people.

Back