Does anyone else have a bi-color elegance?

  • Thread starter Thread starter krak256
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

krak256

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
269
Reaction score
105
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently picked up this elegance from a bag sale and didn’t realize until I got home what color it was. It seems to have bi-color tentacles which I haven’t seen before. I’m not sure if they will stay this way or morph to pink tips.

I tried looking online for other examples but couldn’t find any; has anyone seen this before?
C36B3CF7-AACB-4777-91ED-D72BCE6FC4A9.jpeg
 
Cant tell from the picture exactly....but I think if you take a picture zoomed out. The elegancy to me loks like a coral that has lost most of its zoanthology. It will take time to get it back to health and get good color. The little bit of color I see in the tentacles is what I believe the coral needs to get back too.
 
Cant tell from the picture exactly....but I think if you take a picture zoomed out. The elegancy to me loks like a coral that has lost most of its zoanthology. It will take time to get it back to health and get good color. The little bit of color I see in the tentacles is what I believe the coral needs to get back too.
Here is a zoomed out photo. So you think the tentacles will turn out to be solid yellow with yellow tips and white with pink tips?
C0A0D3F3-1E99-409B-B486-5D7994338A7E.jpeg
 
Beautiful setup BTW. Looks great. Well zoomed out, you may be on to something. The yellow on the tentacles is what I think will mostly fill out, but it looks like there is green in the body by the mouths. So hard to say. I do still think its lost allot of the zoanthology. I think the longer you keep it. The prettier it will get.
 
I think it may be like one i purchased a while back. i think I know why I lost it now due to flatworms. But yellowish tips with greenish yellow body.
Elegance.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new