Does anyone find anything cool in there tank

warhorseart

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
313
Reaction score
20
Location
So Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I had to break down my IM40 due to a crash. Lost everything but some cheap shrooms BUT I did see a small baby floating and then lost it. It was amazing. I put the remaining shrooms in my IM Nuvo10 and never saw the cool baby again. Today, there it is just hanging out. Nothing fancy but it is so stunning it makes me giddy! The pictures are under daylight AI Prime HD. It is so vibrant it looks like lightning. Purple base with glowing turquoise stripes. I never put anything in that tank resembling it. I'm hoping it stays put and gives me babies. This would be awesome on it's own rock.
20180907_132023.jpeg
20180907_131945.jpeg
 
So I had to break down my IM40 due to a crash. Lost everything but some cheap shrooms BUT I did see a small baby floating and then lost it. It was amazing. I put the remaining shrooms in my IM Nuvo10 and never saw the cool baby again. Today, there it is just hanging out. Nothing fancy but it is so stunning it makes me giddy! The pictures are under daylight AI Prime HD. It is so vibrant it looks like lightning. Purple base with glowing turquoise stripes. I never put anything in that tank resembling it. I'm hoping it stays put and gives me babies. This would be awesome on it's own rock.
20180907_132023.jpeg
20180907_131945.jpeg
And.... it's gone again.
20180907_171626.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new