Does anyone have a JF Yellow Brick Road?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr. Jim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,444
Reaction score
1,099
Location
Naples, FL and Raleigh, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just got one recently and am wondering if it is the same coral as the RR Pink Floyd. I know frags of different species sometimes look identical when they are frags, but turn out to be obviously different species when they grow into a colony. So far, this new JF frag looks identical to my Pink Floyd frag.

Does anyone have an opinion on this or a colony pic of JF Yellow Brick Road?

Thanks!
 
I just got one recently and am wondering if it is the same coral as the RR Pink Floyd. I know frags of different species sometimes look identical when they are frags, but turn out to be obviously different species when they grow into a colony. So far, this new JF frag looks identical to my Pink Floyd frag.

Does anyone have an opinion on this or a colony pic of JF Yellow Brick Road?

Thanks!
I got one from him at a frag show couple years back. It looks similar to my Pink Floyd and RMF tigers blood as a frag
 
Yeah....that's what I was afraid of. The Yellow Brick Road may just be an expensive Pink Floyd. And I agree with you about the Tiger's Blood, too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new