Does anyone have any Apex Jr Reviews?

florida reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I understand the Apex was recently released. Has anyone purchased this unit? If so, how is it performing so far? It seems like a good deal and I think I'll be ordering it here soon.

bob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one and use it with a VDM & WXM - only complaint so far is that I only have 4 controllable outlets!

Richardhmc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in on this too. im on the border still deciding whether to get one or not

Chompers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't get the Jr. unless you are flat out certain that you won't be expanding it in the future. If you add up the costs for the modules to upgrade it to the Lite, you will spend way more money and it still won't be equivalent to the Apex Lite. If you get a Lite (System 2) and upgrade it to an Apex (System 3), they will be equivalent (but will still cost more if you just started with the System 3).

Check out Neptunes website and look for the controller comparison page. It is pretty enlightening; especially when you start adding in the costs of accessories. My bill is going to go way over $700 when I am done.

Last edited:

evad1

CORAL CARTEL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have an apex jr..i really like it hooked up a wireless game adapter and i control my tank with my i phone..
im a neptune fan. i ran multiple ac jrs and acIII in the past and always been really happy.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back