Does anyone have any experience with alien pox cyphastrea?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hammer100
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hammer100

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2016
Messages
304
Reaction score
240
Location
Durham NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a piece that has been in low/medium light for a month but is starting to recede a little.
I move it to shade but does it actually need more light?
 
Try to slowly move up the frag to higher light. They do like a little more than l/m light. I have mine @ 250-300 par and med flow. It takes a while for them to get settled in. Find a spot and leave is there for 2-3 mths and see how it goes. I took a month to move mine to it's current spot it's just now starting to color up. They can be touchy.
 
I agree my piece was finicky at first and settled in the mid to high region in tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new