Does anyone have Dalua pixel lights?

PolypPocket

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Messages
538
Reaction score
660
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you think of them? Or what else would you recommend?

I am in the process of planning an upgraded nano tank (currently my largest is 6 gallons). Possibly the waterbox 20 gallon but need feedback on those as well.

Anyway! I will need lighting and want something nice that won’t cost more than 2-300. I will be growing mostly low to medium light corals, with maybe an exception or two (not sure yet). I like the blue spectrum that has a bit of white. Ideally it would be adjustable but with Dalua you can get one of each.

Anyway, thoughts?

20260908_152540_E4222A8C-C67C-4B2C-90E6-F41161D7E6AE.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new